HOME > Depot Equipment
RAILWAY AIR CONDITIONING PERFORMANCE TEST FACILITY
Rolling stock air conditioning manufacturers.
This test facility includes two climatic chambers. The big one, called external, is used to reproduce outside conditions. A smaller climatic chamber, called internal, reproduces the train cabin heating loads. A secondary glycol circuit is specially designed for accurate measurements of the delivered cooling power.
- Chambers volume: 250 m3/50 m3.
- Cooling power: 100 kW.
- Temperature range: 25 ºC/+60 ºC.
- Control and DAS: 150 inputs channels for temperature, pressure, air speed, electric power, etc.
Turn-key supply, chambers, control and DAS integration.
- Environmental chamber technology.
- Enthalpy and calorimetric measurements.
- Control software and data acquisition management.